Hacking How to create a custom DSiWare with card access?

Sha8q

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Yes, I did search for this but I couldn't find it. I need to create or at least have a .cia file containing a flashcard update for my bricked card. I confirmed that there is still life in the card, with Godmode9 saying "CARD INIT FAILED" meaning that the card was not fried. The only logical conclusion was that it overwrote my flashcard's flash chip, which as I said earlier may indicate that it could be NTRBoot compatible. Other than that, I used the Web Archive to obtain an update for the flashcard, which I plan to convert into a .cia file that has access to game card. I know that DSiWare has to have card access if modified, as I am able to run my original R4 with Apache Thunder's launchers, which conveniently are DSiWares. I tried the nds-bootstrap build that lets you run homebrew, even tried TWLoader, with no success. While reading this problem, I really feel that the solution is out somewhere, and I am unable to find it. To be specific, the card is the R4i3D 2012 module, and it used to work perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...