Hacking How to convert EZFA saves to G6 Lite?

sirdaver

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have some NDS game saves from my EZFA that I'd like to transfer to my G6 Lite. Didn't find anything on the search. Can someone tell me how it's done? Thanks.

sirdaver

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what format saves are the ezfa saves in?

They are all in a .sav filetype. All of them are 128kB. When flashing the rom to my EZFA, I chose the largest size for the saver file, which I think was 2048kB, but once I dumped the save file to my computer, it only occupied 128kB. The save files work just fine if I put it back on the EZFA, but I would think there must be a way to change the file into a .0 to work on the G6.

I used the 0.32beta of your program. I leave the defaults on "NDS Save" and ".0" for output type.

EDIT: I just tried my saver for Metroid Prime Pinball.....that one seemed to work fine! However, the one for my New Mario Bros. still isn't working. Gonna try a few more and see how it goes.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyway you can convert G6 .sav TO M3 .dat files????!! that would be cool..., but whoever gives me the solution would be cooler
cool.gif

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is there anyway you can convert G6 .sav TO M3 .dat files????!! that would be cool..., but whoever gives me the solution would be coolerÂ
cool.gif

You have two choices, you can use the .sav and use the M3's Game Manager (double click on Game in list) or you can use thulinma's M3 save tool to build your own dat. I recommend using the Game Manager only because it'll input the correct game name instead of you trying to figure it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4