They are all in a .sav filetype. All of them are 128kB. When flashing the rom to my EZFA, I chose the largest size for the saver file, which I think was 2048kB, but once I dumped the save file to my computer, it only occupied 128kB. The save files work just fine if I put it back on the EZFA, but I would think there must be a way to change the file into a .0 to work on the G6.
I used the 0.32beta of your program. I leave the defaults on "NDS Save" and ".0" for output type.
EDIT: I just tried my saver for Metroid Prime Pinball.....that one seemed to work fine! However, the one for my New Mario Bros. still isn't working. Gonna try a few more and see how it goes.
You have two choices, you can use the .sav and use the M3's Game Manager (double click on Game in list) or you can use thulinma's M3 save tool to build your own dat. I recommend using the Game Manager only because it'll input the correct game name instead of you trying to figure it out.