Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,473
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
I recently replaced the motherboard in my new 3dsxl and got cfw with the 3ds guide. When I go to the eshop it signs into the former owner of the motherboard's nnid. Can I use this method to sign in with my own nnid?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Removing an NNID without formatting your device
Note that if you have any payload files other than GodMode9.firm in the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card, holding (Start) on boot will display a “chainloader menu” where you will have to use the D-Pad and the (A) button to select “GodMode9” for these instructions.

1. Launch GodMode9 by holding (Start) during boot
  2. Navigate to [1:] SYSNAND CTRNAND -> data -> (32 Character ID) -> sysdata -> 00010038
  3. Hold down the (R) trigger, then press (X) on 00000000 to rename this file
  4. Press (Up) once to change the name to 10000000
  5. Press (A) to save changes
  6. Press (A) to unlock SysNAND writing, then input the key combo given
  7. Navigate back to the Main Menu
  8. Press (Start) to reboot your device

amunocis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey guys! Is this still working for code 005-5964? I bought this New 3DS XL back in 2016, and some months after that i bought some games over a seller, cheaper than buying from eShop. Problem is that it seems that they used a stolen card or something, so I got banned. I called to Nintendo and showed them all the proof they asked me but no, no unban for me. That was 2 and a half years ago. I called some days again to see if they wanted to unban me but no again. So, I installed homebrew and Im looking to get rid of the online and eshop ban. Is this possible?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! Is this still working for code 005-5964? I bought this New 3DS XL back in 2016, and some months after that i bought some games over a seller, cheaper than buying from eShop. Problem is that it seems that they used a stolen card or something, so I got banned. I called to Nintendo and showed them all the proof they asked me but no, no unban for me. That was 2 and a half years ago. I called some days again to see if they wanted to unban me but no again. So, I installed homebrew and Im looking to get rid of the online and eshop ban. Is this possible?
If it was a ban from a stolen card, there aint nothing that you can do to bypass that. Only way is getting a new console and a new NNID to use.

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
It worked for me back in 2016, I had the very same error message, maybe this tut needs a little update since nowadays people use boot9strap instead of armloaderhax. Hope @PF2M can update this thread.

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can I do a system transfert banned ( 022-2812) to new and be able to use my nnid to use bank pokemon ?
No, it will not allow you to do anything Nintendo Network related with that type of ban. Even if you remove the NNID with a B9S payload, transferring to another 3DS will result in both of them being 022-2812 banned. I have personally tested this myself.

Transferring from an unbanned one to a banned one has no effect on either system.

Last edited by I pwned U!,
Reactions: PF2M and Xyphoseos

ChoChoCup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFS. Do you not check when they were last on? April 2nd 2020. Its been over a month. Your posts are not going to magically get them to show back up if they dont care about this place. Go make a thread about whats going on and someone will look at helping with whats going on.
Im new, sorry bout that.

although why do you always seem to come when someone has a 005-5964 ban? is it your calling card or something haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Stop tagging me each time