Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,516
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

I have a problem, i created a new nnid with a new serial number on luma 3DS but when i want to boot into gateway emunand i get a blackscreen, how can i fix that ?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Method 1 didn't work for me to bypass a miiverse ban. Well in fact it worked BUT the newly created account was also banned... wonder why.
After that, I reinjected my nnidsave backup but i couldn't access the eshop/miiverse anymore, I had to inject the blank file and link my old account from there. Now everything works as before but all my new accounts are insta-banned without any notification...

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Method 1 didn't work for me to bypass a miiverse ban. Well in fact it worked BUT the newly created account was also banned... wonder why.
After that, I reinjected my nnidsave backup but i couldn't access the eshop/miiverse anymore, I had to inject the blank file and link my old account from there. Now everything works as before but all my new accounts are insta-banned without any notification...
Yeah, I'm probably going to remove that part, as it's not useful for anything ever. The NNID + Console one is the only one that I recommend, to be honest.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Well shit I got this one

Hình chụp từ 2016-07-08 23-04-35.png

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
"Service for this user ID or MAC address has stopped."
Hm, that is a great way to explain it.. but the MAC address, as we learned, has NOTHING to do with ANY ban now on 3DS/WiiU.

Mac bans may be unused at the moment but they (apparently) exists...

1468082543-nintendo99.png

now let's figure out what "user IDs" are...

Reactions: PF2M

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Another one of importance, is if your error code is 022-280x or 022-282x, the ban can be bypassed with this tutorial. however, if it is 022-281x, or 022-283x, then the ban is NOT bypassable, because the ban applies to the console, rather than the NNID itself.

Also, 022-280x / 022-281x are permanent bans, while 022-282x and 022-283x are temporary bans.

Reactions: PF2M

MasterLel

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Hum I have run EcDevTool on my 3ds and it gave me my PrincipalID, do you have any what is it used for ? 1790007209(L1) is how the id looks

Also this app made by Reisyukaku gives many infos like your NNID, Device ID, ECS Device ID, Device cert etc... -> https://github.com/Reisyukaku/EShopDebugger
I can't compile it because I don't have the dev environment on my pc but if someone can do it, please share.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can confirm it is working. At least for console bans-> from eShop.Using Luma 3DS on 11.0 A9LH Sys

<- NOT ALL SERVICES, right? I've test this with LUMA ON MY EMUNAND and NOTHING happens except one beautiful ERROR. Sysnand, Emunand or both with Luma3ds it's same. Doesn't fix. Read this message :

->You have the worst ban (which is permanent), we don't know how to bypass it at the moment.<-

Last edited by Ewin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If just for PC I would recommend an external hard drive like 2 TB and just build your own...