Android How to Bring Nexus 7 on Vacation Without Breaking It???

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. I am going to the US for a vacation soon. How about would I go protecting my Nexus 7 from screen damages if I'm taking it on an airplane? I already have a case that covers the back and the edges of the front. I also have a zip-up sleeve (though it is made out of very soft and felt-like material). Could I make a duct-tape screen cover that would fit in place for when I'm not using it? Also, where should I put my Nexus 7 in my carry-on luggage? Perhaps wrap it in some clothing? Thanks and please answer soon.

BringusStudios

Trophies
Website
bringus.studio
XP
Country
United States
n7ducttapecase.png

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi. I am going to the US for a vacation soon. How about would I go protecting my Nexus 7 from screen damages if I'm taking it on an airplane? I already have a case that covers the back and the edges of the front. I also have a zip-up sleeve (though it is made out of very soft and felt-like material). Could I make a duct-tape screen cover that would fit in place for when I'm not using it? Also, where should I put my Nexus 7 in my carry-on luggage? Perhaps wrap it in some clothing? Thanks and please answer soon.
You are the only one handling your hand luggage so as long as you don't throw it around and you strategically place the N7 so it won't move around a lot just to be sure, it's perfectly safe.
But I would really recommend a portfolio case, they're great as they double as a stand and they protect your screen without being in the way when you want to use it.
Edit: Plus they toggle the screen on and off.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you have a protective sleeve, a protective case, but you didn't even think about a screen protector?

I'd also be worried about your paid entertainment apps that require internet connection to verify valid license.

I've bought around 30 or more games on my nex7, with only 3 of them not requiring a connection to play.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you everyone! My Nexus 7 would've probably been trashed if you guys hadn't give such good advice! Can some moderator close this thead or what?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-