Gaming how to be pro at Diddy Kong

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i posted this in some other forums and i thought i'd post here as well. i figured its better than some of the other useless threads so here it is.
I was debating between making a diddy combo video or a tutorial and someone said i should make both. so i am lol.
i finished with the guide, and am working on the combo video (but wont be finished for a while).

anyways, here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoHVgV0MU48

Basically, in my opinion , Diddy's meta game is based on his bananas for combos / racking up damage, then knocking them off the stage and edge guarding. that has worked best for me so far. in my video i show some of these techniques like spiking with down air, spiking with up+b, and using side-> B as an edge guard.
check it out and ask any questions you may have.

thanks

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Man i somehow came across this tutorial the other day on youtube. Thanks alot man!! Was extremely helpful!! i really didn't like diddy before, but now man he totally owns. I still kinda suck with him, but hes real fun to play with. Especially wen u run cartweel attack and at the same time pick up the banana's to throw at the opponent.

Thanks again!!! You should make some more btw!

paOol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
np, rate 5 stars and subscribe if you like it
smile.gif

mmm, make some more diddy guides? :wtf:
or did you mean other characters. i thought about it but im not as skilled with other characters so i can't cover more than the basics. i don't know all the tricks/techniques with other characters. i might do pokemon trainer in the future though

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's good, but I hardly think a "metagame" will be established for a long while. There's still too much we don't know about the game yet ;-)

Also, props on the video quality, looks great for Youtube!

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Cool video, I rated 5 ^^
Fun to see how quick he was and how good his recovery can be. I think he will be one of the best in the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: