OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys!
Please help me recall the name of the PS1 game, here are the facts:
1. PS1 racing game;
2. Similar to other asian racing games like: Advan Racing, Deadheat Road or Shutokou Battle R, etc.
3. One way of unlocking new vehicles was just finding them hidden on the tracks/stages.
4. One of the unlockable vehicles was somesort of delivery or shopping tricycle, and that was one of the slowest vehicles in the game.
5. One of the stages/missions was like you needed to drive a 6-wheels tank to the goal in time limit, and the goal was somekind of scene with godzilla.
6. That tank had two pairs of turning wheels.
7. I think that not all stages/missions require to finish first, but some were to hit other cars several times or so.
8. Overall is was an ordinary racing game with a bunch of sports cars.

Found it: Touge Max 2

Last edited by RAGER,

Daemon_Edevane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Bro, i'm like 70% sure that you are talking about the game Nascar Rumble for the PsOne, if i'm not mistaken you could drive around the maps or go in the wrong way to find like some tools icons and then you unlock like bonus cars, but that part about Godzilla throws me off xD but eitherway try to look it up in youtube, i could give you a link but sadly i cannot post any yet xD

Search for the "Nascar Rumble - All Secret Vehicles | Playstation 1" in youtube and then notify me if that is the one haha, also i will leave the cover of it here

NASCAR_Rumble_Cover.jpg

Reactions: RAGER

RAGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Nascar Rumble

Ty for reply! Nascar is a good game too, but I was looking for Touge Max 2, finally found it xD
The sad thing that Story mode is indeed in Japanese language and there is no hacks/mods with English, will use google translator then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto