Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been thinking alot about how I have changed much. I dont feel I have changed but finishing the HSC has made me realise that I am not the same as I used to be. I dont feel different but I really can't tell because I have always been "me." Just looking back at my original posts on GBAtemp has revealed to me that I have learn't, grown and can now use google.
I guess there is no real point of this blog but I just felt like typing it anyway.

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Edgedancer said:
I have been thinking alot about how I have changed much. I dont feel I have changed but finishing the HSC has made me realise that I am not the same as I used to be. I dont feel different but I really can't tell because I have always been "me." Just looking back at my original posts on GBAtemp has revealed to me that I have learn't, grown and can now use google.
I guess there is no real point of this blog but I just felt like typing it anyway.

Growing up can be an interesting experience at times, no? I look back and reflect sometimes as well. I'm glad you learned how to google.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never believed it when my parents used to say it, but time does seem to speed up when you get older.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1