Hacking how much space to leave in MicroSd?

rjpogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
as my topic says, how much free space should you leave in micro sd in order to have the flashcart running in full capacity? would you have slowness or lag in games if the memory card is almost at full capacity? any reply is appreciated

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depends on the flashcart, you will not have lag,s the unit will fail to start as it will corrupt.

When you put on the .nds files, as each starts it creates a .sav file, depending on the card also an option file, cheats? you need to leave room for all.

As a guide I use 1mb per game, most sav files are 512kb although some are 1mb. But 1mb per game should be fine

rjpogi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have m3DSreal btw, so i won't notice sluggish fps even if my memcard is almost at full capacity? because im having "slowdowns" in GTACTW, im wondering if this is because of my small free space in the card

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It could be the SD card - it will not be the space but the speed of the memory card - class 6 is the best, alternatively you could try formatting your existing card (after backing it up) with Panasonics SD Formatter (free - use google to find) it formats SD cards correctly, not like windows which does not this can speed up the access time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==