Gaming How many of you DON'T have a modded Wii?

ryuujin2788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't modded it, but that's mostly because mine is Japanese anyway. So the only games that I don't get are the ones I don't want to play anyway.

Plus, since I'm already stealing for Nintendo with my DS, I figured I'd support them with my Wii.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
I dont wanna mod mine EVER!
I have downloaded so many roms for my R4 so the money saved by my R4 do i use on my Wii in the legit way
wink.gif

snakeslash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even 18 and I soldered mine on my own. People just need to put the pad down for a while and learn a new skill.

Also, Use an 8socket External mod. Much better and use WiiFree or YAOSM.

Wii will never be soft modded. OS Probley never cracked. Its all original stuff unlike xbox and such

bumbaclot

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got Wiikey, mainly for emulator use...

Able to play all NES and SNES games ever made...that alone is enough of a reason for me to have modded it. btw, n64 emulator for wii will be out very soon too...even better!

The wii backups work flawlessly too...

Plus, if you mod it the wired way, its easy to remove the chip and get a new one, once it is required.

ragde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine isn't way to good to be modified. Rather have a game and finish it and than have a lot and don't even know what to play. happened to me with PS2, Xbox 1, GC, DS. And it will not happened to me with the Wii

SlyGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine isn't way to good to be modified. Rather have a game and finish it and than have a lot and don't even know what to play. happened to me with PS2, Xbox 1, GC, DS. And it will not happened to me with the Wii
That happened to me with the DS. I just had so many games to play I didn't even know where to start. I didn't finish over half of the games I started and I probably wasted a lot of time playing crap just because it was free.

However, with the Wii, my focus is on multiplayer and having a wide selection is really nice when your friends come over and you want to try something new.

Mine is modified and it has renewed my interest in a console that was collecting dust from December to May due to lack of anything I really wanted to play. I actually went and bought two more nunchucks the other day because I have been building a decent multiplayer collection. I bought some printable DVDs and I'm having lots of fun printing console-covers' art on them! They look fantastic!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: