How many of y'all have heard of Fantasy Zone?

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I remember browsing the games section in ASDA as a kid and having Super Fantasy Zone pique my interest. My parents who were normally very conservative with money shocked me by treating me to the game and I'm so glad they did. It's not normally a genre I enjoy but I have a big soft spot for the game now especially the sound track.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would think most gamers on here have heard of the Fantasy Zone games are they are pretty well known.
I wouldn't bet on it. You have to be of a certain age to know them, or otherwise have an interest in retro gaming not based on nostalgia. Of course, if the majority here is made of old gamers like me, then it's a different story.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't bet on it. You have to be of a certain age to know them, or otherwise have an interest in retro gaming not based on nostalgia. Of course, if the majority here is made of old gamers like me, then it's a different story.
I would've agreed with you a decade ago, but as there have been inclusions from the Fantasy Zone franchise on the Sega 3D Classics collections on 3ds and Super Fantasy Zone on the MD/Genesis Mini, I think it's now probably more well known to those that didn't grow up in the 8/16bit/arcade era.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto