Gaming How Long?

Giangsta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
gonna re-post it here because i realise its mostly NDS titles.

hey guys, just wondering if any of you informed and experienced gamers may give me a rough estimate of the time it takes to finish the following games on its first play through.

Kingdom Hearts 2

Final fantasy 4 DS

Final fantasy tactics A2

Advance wars Days of ruin

Final fantasy XII

Final fantasy XII revenant wings

Summon Night twin age.

Hotel Dusk

Trace Memory

Cheers

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kingdom Hearts 2? Huh?

FFTA2: Story only? About 50 hours. All quests? Arooound 200, minimum.
AWDoR: Campaign? A few days. All Trials? Could take a while...

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FFTA2: I just finished the last of the 300 missions and took me 105 hours to do so. I have now 111h as im building my clan members level up to be able to pass the Final Quest mission, as its very hard.

FF12RW: Around 25h just to finish. 100% completion will need at least 35h or so + some time grinding levels to be able to beat last boss because it becomes lv99 qhen you complete 100% of the quests.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FF4 is around 30h indeed, but can take more if you chase everything you can get, and you can also newgame+ it for some new bosses.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giangsta said:
gonna re-post it here because i realise its mostly NDS titles.

hey guys, just wondering if any of you informed and experienced gamers may give me a rough estimate of the time it takes to finish the following games on its first play through.

Final fantasy tactics A2

Advance wars Days of ruin

Final fantasy XII revenant wings

Cheers
FFTA2 takes a good 40-50 hours just for the story mode, the side missions clock it around 180-200 depending on the player. Advance Wars does not take a huge amount of time, I beat the campaign in a few days and I think I only played about 5 hours per day. Revenant Wings takes about 25 hours approximately, I am at the final quests with all side quests done up to that point.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trace Memory isn't a huge game, it shouldn't take too long (depending on how clever you are and whether you use guides of course). Maybe 10 hours or so?

Hotel Dusk, however, is pretty long. I'd say it's upwards of 20 hours. Though they're both approximations as game time isn't shown in either of the games.

And I'd say the same as the others for FFTA2, it's taken just over 50 hours to get to the final mission. Though it does take longer if you want to train enough to beat the final boss :\.

Not sure about Twin Age, as it's too hard, I can't get very far into the game. However, it's by no means a short adventure. I'd say about 15-20 hours at a guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o