War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Out now

Today Square Enix have released War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius for android and iOS devices.[prebreak]1[/prebreak]

Checkout the launch trailer below:

LONDON (25th March 2020)Square Enix Ltd., announced today that WAR OF THE VISIONS™ FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS® is now available on iOS and Android™ devices around the world. A standalone gaming experience set in the world of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, the popular tactical mobile RPG has surpassed 10 million downloads following its release in Japan in 2019. New players across the globe are invited to embark on a new adventure and collect generous pre-registration rewards*, including the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s Y’shtola in her Shadowbringers™ attire, and can download the title on App Store®, Google Play™, and Amazon App Store.

Players can also participate in the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers collaboration event, currently available in-game. By collecting certain items during the event, players can obtain the fan-favourite character Thancred, also in his Shadowbringers attire.

View the WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS launch trailer https://youtu.be/Ch5sWXm6a20

Additionally, beginning today, fans can participate in a variety of limited-time events celebrating the game’s launch, including:

• Release Commemoration Login Bonus: All players can obtain Visiore, the premium in-game currency, valuable character upgrade materials and more simply by logging in daily.
  • Release Commemoration Quest: Players can attempt this quest once daily now until 7th April. By completing this quest, players can earn valuable character upgrade materials.
  • FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers Collaborative Event: Available now until 14th April, completing these quests players can earn exclusive items, including those to enhance Y’shtola.
  • FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers Collaborative Summon: Players can obtain a unit or vision card of MR rarity or better from this limited-time banner, available now until 14th April. Players will also receive FINAL FANTASY XIV Summon Medals each time they complete a summon, which can be exchanged for valuable rewards.
WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is a standalone gaming experience that draws inspiration from classic SQUARE ENIX tactical RPGs. Set in the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS universe, the action unfolds on Ardra, a continent on the brink of war as individual nations struggle for dominance. Players will follow the stories of twin princes Mont and Sterne from the kingdom of Leonis, which possesses the power of visions, and Machérie, the beautiful Steel Maiden of Hourne. As they progress, players will need to navigate a variety of battlefields, strategize their attacks against enemy forces and summon powerful Espers to help turn the tide of war.

WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS features artwork created by Isamu Kamikokuryo, a legendary FINAL FANTASY series artist who has previously contributed to FINAL FANTASY XII, FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XV. The game also features original music composed by Noriyasu Agematsu, reprising his role from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.

:arrow: War of the Visions Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Official Site

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have it, looking at it, and am so on the fence about playing this. I love FF tactics, but i HATE microtransactions. and trying to get "crystals" or whatever in games square makes is like crack. stupid cactaur.

Reactions: Pluupy and yoyoyo69

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most overlong game title ever lol unless this game is 300 hours minimum then I can understand

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
having left Mobius before the shutdown (very sad about it), I think I'll avoid any games with microtransactions because I know I'll get hooked lol

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most overlong game title ever lol unless this game is 300 hours minimum then I can understand
There are many games with much longer titles for instance.
There are many games with much longer titles for instance.

. Cthulhu Saves the World: Super Hyper Enhanced Championship Edition Alpha Diamond DX Plus Alpha FES HD – Premium Enhanced Game of the Year Collector’s Edition

Yes that is genuinely the name of the game

http://zeboyd.com/2011/03/14/cthulh...ition-without-avatars-official-press-release/

Last edited by AmandaRose,

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new FF Tactics game???
I will probably give this a download but seeing as I have yet to finish FFTA2 after about 13 resets... We will see.

Also let's just take a second to morn the loss of Heavenstrike? That game I never got invested in until they decided to terminate the servers? Frick dude.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far, everything has a timer, or a crystal, or some collectable you need to get new characters. i started it last night, and the main menu is just button vomit. i'll probably uninstall it

Reactions: Pluupy

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What i've gathered from reading, watching video and talking to friends that play is as follow:
Its not a bad game but its very hard to enjoy for long as F2P.
You MUST spend money to get to fully enjoy the game.
Now if you do your research and plan stuff carefully (also a bit of luck lol) you can get away with 30-100$ a month in spending . . .
So F2P is doable but it will require a lot of time investment, luck and might feel frustrating unless you are extremely casual.
I think i will pass on this one even though i've always loved FFT.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already uninstalled...there is so much unecessary nonsense. I dont care if it has a Final Fantasy XIV event. I dont care if it has Tactics gameplay. It's garbage because it is ALREADY extremely greedy on DAY ONE.

Pros:
- voice acted story scenes
- beautiful artwork
- skill trees (but im pretty sure everyone will just pick specific things anyway)
- barrens chat (global chat is always a laugh in video games)
- actually included green mage in the game
- literally Fire Emblem-assed support system lol
- awesome summon cutscenes

Cons:
- gacha
- advertisements to summon as soon as you login
- advertisements to summon is various parts of gameplay
- 0.8-2% UR acquisition rate (Fire Emblem Heroes is 6% for a five star, 3% for banner units)
- ALREADY 6-8 gacha banners (depends on your story progress how many there are)
- you have to collect items to level jobs
- you have to level "trust" to acquire unit exclusive items
- gacha not just for units, but for vision (unit/party boost) cards.
- very few GOOD units
- the only way to get Thancred is either fork over $420 (the most efficient gacha currency pack is the $40 one) OR collect WEEKS of event currency
- menu is a total mess due to overcomplicated gameplay and greedy advertisements
- chat box is difficult to speak to specific people due to it automatically scrolling down to latest poster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill