Hacking how long could you go without your ds?

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly, I got the same problem except I'm too young to have a son so it was actually DSOrganize I think which messed up my TF card, then I got angry coz my pc wouldn't scan it. So I ended up with a broken TF card (me) and I just ordered a new 1 from Ebay. 2nd time this happend, 1st happened coz i got scammed nto buying a fake sandisk made in "korea".

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As long as possible.
yaypsp.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My battery is almost dead (launch DS), it lasts 4-5hrs from a full charge using an original game card.
I can't find an original replacement for it nor can I afford to get a lite (which is what I really want
biggrin.gif
). I don't want to get a 3rd party battery, I haven't heard good things about them.
I guess I might have to be without one for awhile.

sipoon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sadly, I got the same problem except I'm too young to have a son so it was actually DSOrganize I think which messed up my TF card, then I got angry coz my pc wouldn't scan it. So I ended up with a broken TF card (me) and I just ordered a new 1 from Ebay. 2nd time this happend, 1st happened coz i got scammed nto buying a fake sandisk made in "korea".

If it's dsorganize that caused it, it's not permanent damage, there are programs floating around that can fix that...unless the computer wouldnt even recognize the tf card exists

blurpasta

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i can don't touch my ds lite for maybe a few weeks cox having exams nw... before the r4 is out, i can don't touch it for months...
laugh.gif

jrdehaisx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just swapped 2 weeks ago to my PSP, I miss my DS cause my GF ended up with it, but I can play it once a week, so its no biggy
smile.gif

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I could go comfortably for about a week.. after a week I'd really want to play my games n stuff
tongue.gif

back when I got my GBA, after a while my screen was so scratched it was difficult to see, this was when I bought golden sun, and I had loaded around 15 hours into the game, one of my friends wanted to try the game out, so I let him borrow it, and the next day he gave it back with 4 big slash marks on the screen, from like a fork or something, said his nephew did it
hate2.gif

so I sent my GBA to some place to get the plastic covering the screen replaced, took them like 3 weeks, and it was killing me lol
really wanted to play golden sun and mario kart
tongue.gif

when I finally got it back, I was really protective of my GBA and it's new mint condition screen
tongue.gif

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well the firm i got the cards from sent me my replacements today cor i'm so happy to have them back but the postman woke me up this morning to give them to me the bastitch.
yeh see how he likes it if i knock on his door after a night of drinking
laugh.gif

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I lasted about a couple of months. First semester of school wasn't that bad, but when second semester hit I got bombarded with a bunch of hard courses that I had to put full attention too. My NDS went onto my bookshelf for a full 2-3 months.

If I'm not busy, I'm always playing it. It's when I get busy that I force myself to put it down because if not I'll never get things done
tongue.gif

Ery

Trophies
XP
Country
I been playing ALOT ds since Ouendan 2 came out o.O
And when i got Pokemon i could play for 48 hours straight lol XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.