Hacking Question How Incognito on emummc work?

Cretaceo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i searched a bit on the net but can't find a proper guide to set up incognito in atmosphere (Not in kosmos) on emummc. I heard that i should use fusee-primary, use incognito (Using the ams_mitm on this site) and restart to make it effective, but can't figure out the exact steps to do so in emummc :wacko:. Can a good angel help me out? Thanks in advance.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i searched a bit on the net but can't find a proper guide to set up incognito in atmosphere (Not in kosmos) on emummc. I heard that i should use fusee-primary, use incognito (Using the ams_mitm on this site) and restart to make it effective, but can't figure out the exact steps to do so in emummc :wacko:. Can a good angel help me out? Thanks in advance.
  1. Boot your emuNAND
  2. Run Incognito and install
That's all you have to do. This will cause your emuNAND to be unable to connect to Nintendo's servers, acting as a ban prevention for anything you do with your emuNAND. Doing this is highly recommended.

Alternatively, you can use 90DNS with your emuNAND.

Reactions: Cretaceo

Cretaceo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
  1. Boot your emuNAND
  2. Run Incognito and install
That's all you have to do. This will cause your emuNAND to be unable to connect to Nintendo's servers, acting as a ban prevention for anything you do with your emuNAND. Doing this is highly recommended.

Alternatively, you can use 90DNS with your emuNAND.
Thank you for the reply. My main concern is using fusee primary how can i make it boot in emummc and not in OFW?
Or can i use hekate?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply. My main concern is using fusee primary how can i make it boot in emummc and not in OFW?
Or can i use hekate?
You can configure your Atmosphere settings to boot emuNAND when using fusee-primary (recommended):
  1. Go to emummc/emummc.ini
  2. Set "emummc!emummc_enabled = 1"

Cretaceo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can configure your Atmosphere settings to boot emuNAND when using fusee-primary (recommended):
  1. Go to emummc/emummc.ini
  2. Set "emummc!emummc_enabled = 1"
OOOOOH ok so this is the part i was missing. Ok so i set up my emunand with hekate following a guide maybe, do this trick you told me, send the fusee-primary payload, put all the needed file on an sd and install incognito. Then restart ,do a backup of prodinfo and delete all the unnecessary stuff right? THANK YOU SO MUCH BTW (Also for suggesting 90DNS).

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOOOOH ok so this is the part i was missing. Ok so i set up my emunand with hekate following a guide maybe, do this trick you told me, send the fusee-primary payload, put all the needed file on an sd and install incognito. Then restart ,do a backup of prodinfo and delete all the unnecessary stuff right? THANK YOU SO MUCH BTW (Also for suggesting 90DNS).
You should do a NAND backup with Hekate before installing Incognito (if you don't already have one). If you don't want to do a full NAND backup, you only need to backup BOOT and eMMC SYS. The latter (eMMC SYS) will contain a backup of your PRODINFO.

Cretaceo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You should do a NAND backup with Hekate before installing Incognito (if you don't already have one). If you don't want to do a full NAND backup, you only need to backup BOOT and eMMC SYS. The latter (eMMC SYS) will contain a backup of your PRODINFO.
Sure! I found a good guide that i can follow and this is one of the first steps. And if i end up losing the prodinfo i can also use the nand to reset the whole emunand right?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have i missed something...is there any easy way to enable writing to Cal0 on Atmosphere?
As a security measure, Atmosphere won't allow you to write to PRODINFO (since that's how some malware work). You have three options:
  1. Disable the protections temporarily
  2. Use ReiNX temporarily (doesn't work with emuNAND)
  3. Use SX OS temporarily (doesn't work with emuNAND if you didn't buy an SX OS license)

Cretaceo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Lacius do you know how the sysmodule actually works? Because i'm getting a strange response and dunno if i'm doing things right

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to boot with fusee-primary to use the sysmodule. You can do that from hekate in the payloads option.

If incognito works then when you go into your Nintendo system settings, serial number, the serial number for the switch console should be blank. There will be serials for any joycons attached.

Cretaceo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You have to boot with fusee-primary to use the sysmodule. You can do that from hekate in the payloads option.

If incognito works then when you go into your Nintendo system settings, serial number, the serial number for the switch console should be blank. There will be serials for any joycons attached.

Yeah but is it normal that when i boot with fusee and use this sysmodule in the switch setting>system the atmosphere version doesn't show up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."