How important then?

• Total voters

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahoy SpongeBob me boy!!! Money be the finest thing I ever laid eyes and claws on! ARARARARARAR!!!! 30fe2f26d05c3e38f96b430e36c01531.jpg

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
My Girlfreind left me because I was unable to obtain money. She kept saying to help her pay bills.

I put her above money, spending more time with her then spending time earning money. But I didn't earn enough money to sustain a living.

Now I have no girlfriend. And family is now starting to get mad at me for not earning enough money.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I believe in a fair and honest society where we love one and another where we dont need money to get true happiness.

and then I said do you want a ride in my Lambo.

9b5.jpg

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe in a fair and honest society where we love one and another where we dont need money to get true happiness.

and then I said do you want a ride in my Lambo.

View attachment 321291
didn't you realise it was a necrobump?

Reactions: AncientBoi

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My family and I have never taken a mortgage. Still, we have some relatives in Wakefield, and they took one to buy an apartment.

My family and I have never taken a mortgage. Still, we have some relatives in Wakefield, and they took one to buy an apartment. They told us the process and mentioned that what helped them the most was going for a mortgage broker Wakefield. The company arranged everything and made everything clear, so they took the apartment. Listening to their story, I thought that taking a mortgage isn't that bad, even though I was a bit skeptical about it initially. Maybe in the future, I will take one too.
What obscure spammery is this?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
My family and I have never taken a mortgage. Still, we have some relatives in Wakefield, and they took one to buy an apartment. i live under a bridge now.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My family and I have never taken a mortgage. Still, we have some relatives in Wakefield, and they took one to buy an apartment. i live under a bridge now.
[comes there and keeps you warm under that bridge] :shy::blush::wub::evil:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1