Hacking How does the box that the SCDS 2 comes in look?

darkriku2000

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
247
Trophies
0
XP
334
Country
United States
I see, thanks for the response. And actually I meant the box that it's mailed in. So it's an envelope and not a box?

And I do need to know how it shows on the credit card bill if anybody can tell me, I know, it sounds weird, but I have very good yet awkward reasons.

Also, this is too weird not to show:
25qfwhk.jpg
 

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
2,350
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Melbourne
XP
713
Country
darkriku2000 said:
I see, thanks for the response. And actually I meant the box that it's mailed in. So it's an envelope and not a box?

And I do need to know how it shows on the credit card bill if anybody can tell me, I know, it sounds weird, but I have very good yet awkward reasons.

Also, this is too weird not to show:
25qfwhk.jpg
If I can remember correctly it should be something like STdotcompany or something.
Will correct if I can remember the 100% correct name,
 

YayMii

hi
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
4,916
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
that place
XP
758
Country
Canada
The DStwo only has 2 different box styles. But there's a possibility you won't get proper packaging with the DStwo, meaning you might not get either of these boxes.

This is the regular box you should get it in:
box-supercarddstwo.jpg


And this is the box used for Chinese DStwos, and used for some English DStwos (I got this box)
nds_690.jpg
 

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
1,392
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
282
Country
United States
YayMii said:
The DStwo only has 2 different box styles. But there's a possibility you won't get proper packaging with the DStwo, meaning you might not get either of these boxes.

This is the regular box you should get it in:
box-supercarddstwo.jpg


And this is the box used for Chinese DStwos, and used for some English DStwos (I got this box)
nds_690.jpg

I suppose purchasing a DSTWO from shoptemp (a chinese site) will yield the Chinese box.

So the second is most likely.

As far as credit card/paypal, it showed a charge to Hung Wang (a person I guess) or something like that when I ordered.
 

RoMee

??
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
2,314
Trophies
0
Location
??
Website
Visit site
XP
181
Country
United States
darkriku2000 said:
I see, thanks for the response. And actually I meant the box that it's mailed in. So it's an envelope and not a box?

And I do need to know how it shows on the credit card bill if anybody can tell me, I know, it sounds weird, but I have very good yet awkward reasons.

Also, this is too weird not to show:
25qfwhk.jpg

yep it's an envelope.
 

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
4,516
Trophies
1
Location
Somewhere near monkat
XP
1,109
Country
United States
personuser said:
YayMii said:
The DStwo only has 2 different box styles. But there's a possibility you won't get proper packaging with the DStwo, meaning you might not get either of these boxes.

This is the regular box you should get it in:
box-supercarddstwo.jpg


And this is the box used for Chinese DStwos, and used for some English DStwos (I got this box)
nds_690.jpg

I suppose purchasing a DSTWO from shoptemp (a chinese site) will yield the Chinese box.

So the second is most likely.

As far as credit card/paypal, it showed a charge to Hung Wang (a person I guess) or something like that when I ordered.
i actually got the regular box, i ordered from shoptemp
 

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
6,258
Trophies
2
Age
39
Location
Hiatus Hell
Website
yourmom.com
XP
4,692
Country
Djibouti
Since your question has been answered for the most part...

Yo, SCDS2, I'm real happy for you, and imma let you finish, but the EDGE card had the best packaging of all time.

OF ALL TIME!!!
 

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
6,497
Trophies
1
Age
34
Website
Visit site
XP
2,979
Country
Eh, I think the CycloDS tin is snazzier.
I never got mine though, wherever I bought it from only shipped the flashcart itself.
Didn't even get the USB reader that's meant to be included.
 

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
1,392
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
282
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Eh, I think the CycloDS tin is snazzier.
I never got mine though, wherever I bought it from only shipped the flashcart itself.
Didn't even get the USB reader that's meant to be included.

This place you describe wasn't shoptemp...was it?

All I'd have to plug the microsd into would be an old micsd to sd adapter.
 

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
6,258
Trophies
2
Age
39
Location
Hiatus Hell
Website
yourmom.com
XP
4,692
Country
Djibouti
personuser said:
RupeeClock said:
Eh, I think the CycloDS tin is snazzier.
I never got mine though, wherever I bought it from only shipped the flashcart itself.
Didn't even get the USB reader that's meant to be included.

This place you describe wasn't shoptemp...was it?

All I'd have to plug the microsd into would be an old micsd to sd adapter.


That would be fine if it weren't for those ancient computers with built in readers that don't support SDHC! >_
 

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
1,392
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
282
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
personuser said:
RupeeClock said:
Eh, I think the CycloDS tin is snazzier.
I never got mine though, wherever I bought it from only shipped the flashcart itself.
Didn't even get the USB reader that's meant to be included.

This place you describe wasn't shoptemp...was it?

All I'd have to plug the microsd into would be an old micsd to sd adapter.


That would be fine if it weren't for those ancient computers with built in readers that don't support SDHC! >_<

I think I might have one of them. I got my PC in 06. On the SD slot it says it reads SD, miniSD, MMC, RS, PLUS, and Mobile (I still have no idea what the others are)

It does NOT say microSD OR SDHC.

So can someone please confirm it DOES come with a SDHC USB reader when ordered from shoptemp? Thanks.
 

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...