Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Hatsu, Dec 25, 2009.
I want to use Triiforce but how do you? How does it work? How do I set it up?
Thanks for help!
read the triiforce and triiforceMRC treads you'll learn how to setup and what's needed
Sorry, couldn't find anything. Help please?
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=172166 for triiforce
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=184568 for triiforceMRC
No, I mean I couldn't find what I wanted in those topics. I had already looked through them.
1) Download Simple FS Dumper (latest is 0.41 or 42) and dump your NAND to SD Card.
2) Use SD card or USB loader is your chooise, if you want to use USB, then it need to be FAT32 and included the folders FS dumper put on your SD Card.
3) If you are happy, then download "showmiiwads", create the common key with it and download your VC games example. Make it "extract to NAND" (I created a folder I called "NAND" and tell showmiiwads to put them in there).
4) Since Im a lazy bastard, I use FTPii to copy over the folders to the root of my SD card from the NAND folder.
5) Start Triiforce or Triiforce MRC (I use MRC since Triiforce just code dump me)
Now I just get a codedump on triiforce MRC. It says "cannot find title list. Press any button to continue." After pressing any button it freezes.