Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
samsam12 said:
amptor said:
supermegaman said:
my son wants to know how you can play XBOX 360 on the wii.

easy. stack the xbox360 on top of the wii and turn it on.

the 360 would probably break the wii cause its to fat
laugh.gif

the wii is more likely to melt this way

also: was that a genuine question? if so may god have mercy with you

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
As of right now there is no way to play Xbox 360 games on a Wii.

However, if custom firmware were to come out for the Wii it could turn out to be a genuine probability.

As of now, at the moment, I would recommend getting your son a DS and an R4 Delta Games 'n' Music. There are a few beta Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 emulators out there for the DS, most of them run at decent framerates (15 - 18). DolphinDS (Gamecube Emulator) also emulates Gamecube games rather well, 25 fps average. However, there are many sound and music issues.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Law said:

However, if custom firmware were to come out for the Wii it could turn out to be a genuine probability.

As of now, at the moment, I would recommend getting your son a DS and an R4 Delta Games 'n' Music. There are a few beta Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 emulators out there for the DS, most of them run at decent framerates (15 - 18). DolphinDS (Gamecube Emulator) also emulates Gamecube games rather well, 25 fps average. However, there are many sound and music issues.
The Wii wont EVER be able to Xbox 360 games. PERIOD.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
superrob said:
Law said:

The Wii wont EVER be able to Xbox 360 games. PERIOD.

How likely is it going to be that the Wii will get proper custom firmware?

supermegaman

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:

Thank you so much! im going to get it for my son right away!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit