Hacking How do you connect to wifi without connected to internet...

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
For using ftp.as i dont want to get banned and need to transfer cias and files.thanks
You take the SD Card out of the 3DS and put it in your computer. On the computer, you transfer the files. Then you take the SD Card out of the computer and put it back in the 3DS. It isn't rocket science.
Seriously though, there is no way to get what you're asking for.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hold your 3ds under water while you transfer, Nintendo will never know!
No. Do you WANT him to ruin his system?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
WiFi = internet.

No it doesn't.

But to block internet you'll either need pull the source from your router, thus blocking internet for everybody in the house, or get into firewall rules and IP filters (if your router supports them)

Bubbypop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive got another router plugged in seperate from my main router but still no joy as it says in blue internet at the top left of the screen then goes grey and says enable then keeps on doing it...

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I dont want a ban thats why i am asking about this method.
If Nintendo were to ban you, it's useless to try evading them. They probably already did it. There exists ban circumvention, you know.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For using ftp.as i dont want to get banned and need to transfer cias and files.thanks
If you get flagged then sooner or later you're going to get banned anyway, and for all you know you're already flagged. Staying offline won't do anything to keep you from getting banned unless you intend to stay offline permanently, and if you're going to stay offline permanently you may as well be banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol