PS1/2 How do you block the sensors of a ps2 scph 75001 slim ?

supaman2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you block the sensors of a ps2 scph 75001 slim ? or is there an easy way to get fremcboot on the ps2 slim without 007 hack?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
no idea, i have the slim 77003 model and i can't even block the sensors on that so who knows, all current guides out there are for older slim models, i will look around and see what i find...

edit: nope nothing, sorry.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
supaman2310 said:
How do you block the sensors of a ps2 scph 75001 slim ? or is there an easy way to get fremcboot on the ps2 slim without 007 hack?
One sensor is on the left hand back side only visable when you take the console apart its grey the other 2 are visable from the top in plan site
As for stopping it from activating when you open to swap a disk one of my mates use to use blue-tac lol
I have seen some people removing discs while they are still spinning so funny as far as i know you just put a disk in wait till it loads the country codes and it stops then while its stopped you put your swap disk in and boot

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ah i guess that is why mine didn't work when i modded it to work with swap magic, i cannot be bothered opening the console as it would end up falling apart knowing me so i left it, i have over 150 original ps2 games so i don't really need swap magic, i still also have a hard modchip slim ps2, good luck with the mod OP tell us how you get on.

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
First you don't need your sensors to be blocked for installing free mc boot

Okay the easy way to get free mc boot installed is if you have action replay with media player then load fceu.elf (nes emulator) then there's an option to select what elf file to exit to then choose your free mcboot installer, do the installation that's it

option two : swap magic --> load free mc boot installer

option three : if you have a friend who has a fat ps2 do the psx exploit to load ulaunch then load free mcboot installer (you cant copy installed files of free mcboot but you can install free mc boot onto your memory card with a different ps2)

option four : same as three but the 007 (cant remember which one) exploit it works on slims but you need sensors blocked

How to block sensors : cut straw in half and there abit space top left side of ps2 where tray closes slide it in and force it o the left 2. put something in the hole bottom right of ps2 slim 3. hole top right so it wont hold the disc. (search youtube videos so it will be easier to do)

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Why doesnt anyone use Usbadvance to put the exploit on you make up a Ulaunchelf disk put it to usb fat32( if you use thumb drive you might need to install the files from Usbextreme to you PC hard drive 1st then just copy them to Usb thumb ) with Usbextreme or usbinsane launch it and install FreeMCboot 1.8

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
Why doesnt anyone use Usbadvance to put the exploit on you make up a Ulaunchelf disk put it to usb fat32( if you use thumb drive you might need to install the files from Usbextreme to you PC hard drive 1st then just copy them to Usb thumb ) with Usbextreme or usbinsane launch it and install FreeMCboot 1.8

I am fairly certain that all of the methods to installing an exploit via the Slim were patched by Sony. Thus you would still need a modchip to install it... making it moot...

Re swapping discs:
It is a pain in the ass. If you really want to be masochistic get a high TOC game like MGS2 to do a double swap with... Still doesn't guarantee every game to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.