ps2 slim spch-75001 FMCB mod with MX4sio sd card adapter using 16gb sd card and setup

thizzlewizzard013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me out with my FMCB setup on my ps2 slim i have a spch-75001, also have a 64mb FMCB card v1.966, as well as a bitfunx sd adapter MX4sio micro sd

Im not entirely sure how to setup my slim for using these accessories and would value help to understand the basics of getting it all started and what to do next as well as learn what i can do with these programs and files.

im new to GBATEMP and really have no idea how to navigate the page yet but thats why noobies are accepted cuz they get all the new commer flack and harrassment that any initiation has to a group, which is understandable if you cant take the heat dont summon the fire if you cant tame the flame dont underestimate its power.

Anyways hello im a new commer thizzlewizzard013, im here to learn as much as i can and to contribute what i know or learn.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1699716986859.png

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, hello and welcome to GBATemp! :toot: :grog:
Can anyone help me out with my FMCB setup on my ps2 slim i have a spch-75001, also have a 64mb FMCB card v1.966,
Since this memory card already has Freemcboot installed means it allows you to run OPL (and other stuff) which allows you to play ps2 games , and ps1 games (with the POPSTARTER emulator).
as well as a bitfunx sd adapter MX4sio micro sd
So you want to use MX4SIO to play ps2 games? You would need an sd card to put the opl files in as well as your ps2 games (isos). There's a specific opl version you need to get in order for it to work, i can't recall what it is just search on Google you'll find it.
The sd card should be formatted as Fat32 32kb clusters (i think), put the opl files where they should be, as for ps2 isos they go in the "DVD" folder on the root of the sdcard.
Post automatically merged:

Follow this if you're lost.

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.