Hacking How do you add Action Replay Codes to an Acekard2?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if you are using AKAIO and have a wireless router you can automatically download cheats, its an option in the start menu.
if you are not then grab narin's latest cheat database. there is no reason to manually add them, narin does all the hard work for you.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

i should add that once the proper cheat db is in the right folder for the ak firmware any game that have cheats available will automatically have the option to cheat. in AKAIO hit Y to open up a menu of available properties for that ROM, you will see a button for cheating if cheats can be associated. you will find that hacked roms (mario kart track hack) will not be properly associated with cheats and will require work on your part to update the cheat database so that they are.

kinda off topic but if you aren't using AKAIO 1.2 as your firmware you should upgrade. it is better than the offical bliss merged frimware and the beta of 1.3 (not yet for the public) has so many nice features that if you aren't using AKAIO you will when 1.3 comes out.

cheers,
-another world

Tnev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I suck at this as well, i get the database business, but I'm stuggling with Pokesav for Platinum.

Anyone have a link to a tutorial somewhere (or god forbid, tell me yourself) that guides you through from start to finish with an Acekard 2.1

cheers

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tnev said:
I suck at this as well, i get the database business, but I'm stuggling with Pokesav for Platinum.

Anyone have a link to a tutorial somewhere (or god forbid, tell me yourself) that guides you through from start to finish with an Acekard 2.1

cheers
Yikes, you should've started a new topic rather than bumping this relic!

Well, pokésav is not THAT complicated, if you're using Pokésav for platinum on your Acekard 2.1, all you should need to do is load Pokésav, and in that load your gamesave (it should be something like pokemon platinum.sav or pokemon platinum.nds.sav)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo