How do users become reporters?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,719
  • Replies 25
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm kind of interested in becoming a reporter, but at a later date. Can someone tell me the criteria to achieving the status of Reporter? Or do you have to go to a physical place to have an interview, etc.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think can we can speak of stage 2 as well....

Suffice it to say beyond the obvious titles most of the staff are known for a few abilities above all else. Obviously you do not have to beat them at their respective abilities (we would never get any new staff that way) but it gets messy as you have to prove you are able to hold down the fort in that area. Most of the time you are clearly staff material to get that far and you will just have to go up against those in approximately the same geographical area but if further testing is required it can get some serious air miles in.

Granted now waking up naked in Lesotho (or some other distant land) and having to hitch hike back to the UK is an experience referred to as every other Tuesday but at the time and with the hangover from the drinking contest* (the likes of which had not been experienced before or since) that led to that moment....... I would later find out that in and of itself was part of the selection process and those that fail it tend to have their profiles removed from the board.

*protip do not try drinking @TrolleyDave under the table even if you in times prior referred to a bottle of Wild Turkey as a mid morning snack and he gives you a 2 for 1 bet in your favour.

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1