Homebrew How do I run mods/translations on physical media?

Steve_Doido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, there's a translation of Super Mario 3D World I'd really like to play, and I already have the game on disc. However, the current method requires me to dump the rom and play it via LoadiineGX2. Is there no way to run patches on physical media from a SD card? I have contact with the translator, so if a specific method is needed, he can adapt it.

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You use SDCafiine. Just put the modded files in SD:/sdcafiine/[titleid of game]/content/[mod files] and put Mocha SD Access in SD:/wiiu/apps and you're good to go. Note that you'll have to use the HBL version of SDCafiine since the browser version on loadiine.ovh only works with Smash 4. To run the mods, boot into the HBL (Haxchi, CHBC, browser exploit), boot into Mocha SD Access, return to the HBL, run SDCafiine, then run your game. You also don't need a game dump for this.

Reactions: Steve_Doido

Steve_Doido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You use SDCafiine. Just put the modded files in SD:/sdcafiine/[titleid of game]/content/[mod files] and put Mocha SD Access in SD:/wiiu/apps and you're good to go. Note that you'll have to use the HBL version of SDCafiine since the browser version on loadiine.ovh only works with Smash 4. To run the mods, boot into the HBL (Haxchi, CHBC, browser exploit), boot into Mocha SD Access, return to the HBL, run SDCafiine, then run your game. You also don't need a game dump for this.
Thank you so much! :D
Will see if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-