Homebrew How do I remove Ninjahax? Tried y+x+l+r at title menu

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be able to re-scan the QR code after I downgrade the firmware so I can go back to homebrew channel. I accidentally installed the Ninjahax the first time. Now it never asks to scan. When I select QR code it goes right to homebrew channel. But only on 10.3.0-28u (the firmware it was on when I originally installed it). I've tried pressing the key combo mentioned in the title at the main CubeNinja screen but nothing happens. No matter what firmware I'm on.

I want to do this because after downgrading to 9.2.0-20u I still couldn't get my gateway to work. At that point I couldn't get into homebrew channel for troubleshooting so I had to update back to 10.3.0-28u.

I'm going to try and downgrade from 10.2.0-28u to 4.5 and see if I can then do a normal upgrade to 9.2 (if I can find a cartridge that has that upgrade).

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I want to be able to re-scan the QR code after I downgrade the firmware so I can go back to homebrew channel. I accidentally installed the Ninjahax the first time. Now it never asks to scan. When I select QR code it goes right to homebrew channel. But only on 10.3.0-28u (the firmware it was on when I originally installed it). I've tried pressing the key combo mentioned in the title at the main CubeNinja screen but nothing happens. No matter what firmware I'm on.

I want to do this because after downgrading to 9.2.0-20u I still couldn't get my gateway to work. At that point I couldn't get into homebrew channel for troubleshooting so I had to update back to 10.3.0-28u.

I'm going to try and downgrade from 10.2.0-28u to 4.5 and see if I can then do a normal upgrade to 9.2 (if I can find a cartridge that has that upgrade).
You should press A on the title screen, then hold down those buttons!

Reactions: NekoMichi

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sweet. Got it to work. Now I can work on figuring out why my gateway3ds wont work on 9.2.0-20u firmware.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
For that part just make sure you have the GW launcher.dat at the root of your SD card then use the browser exploit route. Oh and if you downgraded you just need to redo Ninjhax since the payload is different and once you do that you could also use HBL to load GW.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, I was able to boot gateway mode using HBL so I can play but the blue card won't fire up. I'd like to be able to install the gateway files to just load it through though the profile screen as usual. More troubleshooting to go!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...