Hacking how do i install wad manager v1.7 channel?

what should you install as anti-brick

• bootmii

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • priiloader

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
To install the Wad Manager channel, you first need to install a cIOS. 236 is good, then you need a wad. I included a wad of wad manager 1.7. You will also need the wad manager app, and put the wad in /wads. But be sure you have Priiloader or BootMii as Boot2 successfully installed. I'm guessing you already have the app and cIOS and all you need is the wad. Here you go. Hope this helped.

Attachments

• wadmanager17.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,395

TheTurkGamer

The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
To install the Wad Manager channel, you first need to install a cIOS. 236 is good, then you need a wad. I included a wad of wad manager 1.7. You will also need the wad manager app, and put the wad in /wads. But be sure you have Priiloader or BootMii as Boot2 successfully installed. I'm guessing you already have the app and cIOS and all you need is the wad. Here you go. Hope this helped.
thanks and i already said that i installed priiloader already

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
If you never install or change the System Menu files on your NAND.Priloader is enough if you install apps ,wads .

D

Deleted User

Why is there no option to choose both choices in the poll? You can have Bootmii, whether it be installed as boot2 or an IOS, and Priiloader installed at the same time, so you get the best of both worlds, and will essentially give that bit more protection to your system!

Anyway, if you just got a new Wii, you should definitely update to 4.3 and use the Letterbomb exploit + Hackmii Installer to install The Homebrew Channel first, if you haven't already. After that, you should grab either Waninkoko's WAD Manager 1.7, or use Yet Another WAD Manager; they will both install WADs either way.

There are boot.dol versions of the WAD managers you can execute through HBC. I find those the more comfortable to use instead of running around trying to install the WAD version of a WAD manager first.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.