Gaming How do I get to the red circled galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy?

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

Ive completed (AFAIK) all the visible stars that are possible (before finish the game) but on the map, there is one galaxy left where I havent collected any coins (so it says). Before I go to the center of the universe (which I imagine is just a one-on-one with Bowser (if it isnt so, please do not spoil in any way, shape or form)), Id like to collect all the possible stars from the planetarium area.

Here is the screenshot (its a crappy cell pictures but I know SMG fans will know what it is)

mariopei.png

How do I get there?

Thank you very much.

Bassetts

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dropshock.com
XP
Country
I have not completed the game myself yet but is that not "Bowser's Galaxy Reactor" which is the final level in the center of the universe? On another note the game tells you if you have all the stars from a galaxy by displaying "Galaxy Complete" when you get the final star there and return to the observatory (there are 120 stars in total) and then a crown is displayed on the map for that galaxy.

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bassetts said:
I have not completed the game myself yet but is that not "Bowser's Galaxy Reactor" which is the final level in the center of the universe? On another note the game tells you if you have all the stars from a galaxy by displaying "Galaxy Complete" when you get the final star there and return to the observatory (there are 120 stars in total) and then a crown is displayed on the map for that galaxy.
I also thought that it might be the last level (center of the universe). Like I said, I havent gone there yet untill I get all the stars. Waiting for confirmation if that is true.

There are 120 in total (not in the observatory). I have right now (after completing the galaxies and the green star galaxy) a total of 104 stars. Im wondering if anyone has followed my method of getting all the stars before going to the center of the universe and seeing if that galaxy I circled is indeed Bowser and if there are a total of 104 stars (I think im missing one because 105 seems like a better number but I have gone place by place and all of them have the stars already caught.)

Bassetts

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dropshock.com
XP
Country
riahc3 said:
Bassetts said:
I also thought that it might be the last level (center of the universe). Like I said, I havent gone there yet untill I get all the stars. Waiting for confirmation if that is true.

There are 120 in total (not in the observatory). I have right now (after completing the galaxies and the green star galaxy) a total of 104 stars. Im wondering if anyone has followed my method of getting all the stars before going to the center of the universe and seeing if that galaxy I circled is indeed Bowser and if there are a total of 104 stars (I think im missing one because 105 seems like a better number but I have gone place by place and all of them have the stars already caught.)

Trying not to give you any spoilers here but there is 120 stars in total, though I do not think all of them can be found before going to the center of the universe. Like I said, once a galaxy is complete it will show up on the map with a crown on it. You may have to go to the center of the universe before you can continue and get more stars though.

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bassetts said:
riahc3 said:
Bassetts said:

Trying not to give you any spoilers here but there is 120 stars in total, though I do not think all of them can be found before going to the center of the universe. Like I said, once a galaxy is complete it will show up on the map with a crown on it. You may have to go to the center of the universe before you can continue and get more stars though.

Thank you for no spoilers
smile.gif

I beat Bowser and currently getting the purple coins stars....
Lets see if I unlock the green brother...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo