Gaming How do I get the construction guys to move out of the way?

RuihLugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I woke up snorlax and everything but nothing happens, and they won't move at all! help me out here man, or women(s)!! xD

Image.jpg

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Cinnabar_Island.png

According to my research, this map is of Kanto as we see it in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. From what I see, Cinnabar Island is directly south of Pallet Town. I've also researched further and found that Cinnabar Island can, unfortunately, only be entered from the north due to the island being surrounded by tall rocky barriers.. This would further lead us to the conclusion that it would be quicker and more beneficial to you if you began your surfing trek at Pallet Town, to go south into the north entrance of Cinnabar Island.

RuihLugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dang, thanks guys, and i thought these replies would take like, a day or two to be seen xD

Posts merged

RuihLugia said:
I woke up snorlax and everything but nothing happens, and they won't move at all! help me out here man, or women(s)!! xD

Image.jpg

QUOTE(Shadow&Light @ Mar 20 2010, 07:20 AM) you have to defeat all other leaders dude... all other(less blue lol)

what do you mean all other (less blue)? x.x

RuihLugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oay I defeated all the othher gyms, and yet, the fence is still there. o.o

and I have no other way of getting to brock so yeah o.o

Picture4.jpg

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Brock:
You can get to Brock through Diglett's cave, then cut the tree to the north, then you are in Pewter.
Blaine:
Once you are through with Brock, go south to Viridian, continue to Pallet, then surf south to Cinnabar, then east to the seafoam Islands. Take the ladder up for Blaine's gym.
Blue
Back to cinnabar, talk to Blue. Back to Viridian, beat his Gym. Voila, all badges.

RuihLugia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bearbrik said:
did you try surfing down from pallet town?

I can't because these guys in the victory road entrance is blocking pallet town and I can oly go in vermillion. the only way to go to pallet town is to surf from cinnabar island.

Posts merged

I'll try what fat d said, thanks. I'll check later and see what happens.

-a few minutes later-

Woah, it rly did work! thanks Fat D xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches