Hacking How do I convert an action replay.duc save to .sav

SonikDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone who played Ouendan 2, they probably now that there is now a way to get an EBA mode where you play as the elite beat agents. The shitty thing is, nobody on gamefaqs, where I get most game saves, apparently owns an ez-flash 5. In the game saves section, there is a perfect game with EBA mode .duc save. Someone else on the forums also put on G6 and R4 saves. I want to convert them but I have no clue why they won't work. I've converted all 3 types and trimmed it down to match the 256kb size of the save needed but every time I go into the game, it's fully beaten, but there's no eba mode, and my replays were deleted. I have no clue. Can someone tell me how to convert one of these or give a ez flash 5 save for the mode?

SonikDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly in the forum am I supposed to be looking at? I already said I converted them. I used this converter and it still screwed up.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't have time to read your whole post earlier, so I just posted that link as an answer to the question in the title.

Anyway, I downloaded the save from gamefaqs (here) that says it has the EBA skin, converted it to an R4 save (I don't have an EZ-V), and it worked. There was a badge icon on the right side of the difficulty selection screen, I selected it and started a game, and I was playing as the EBAs.

If the save you converted isn't working, try converting it to the EZ-4 format. Someone said that worked for them (the EZ-V supposedly supports EZ-4 saves directly). I'm not sure what format of save the EZ carts use, but if you need a raw 256KB file you can convert it to a G6 Lite save.

As for your replays, they're in the save you replaced with the one you downloaded. There should be a bunch of replays in the downloaded save file though.

SonikDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the save that roflmywaffle just gave me, and nothing changed. I had the same exact file. It's weird. I deleted the .sav and the file both out of the SAVE folder. But even after I turned on the ez-flash without and Ouendan 2 sav or file, it automatically put in a file with the name of the rom except at the end, it says, Ouensav. Someone please help.
cry.gif

SonikDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG! I have no clue why the hell it's like this, but I renamed the save to Ouensav and that was after I played another game AND IT WORKED! YAY! I don't care if it's weird. I got it. THANKS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!