How do I add audio to my 3DS videos?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JenosaidoZombie, Apr 8, 2012.

Apr 8, 2012
  1. JenosaidoZombie
    OP

Newcomer JenosaidoZombie Newbie

United States
    Hi all, I've searched quite a bit but cant seem to find the answer, but did see this website which seem very helpful. Anyway I was wanting to put together some videos Ive recorded with the 3ds and add audio to them. Im using VideoPad editor to link the videos, adding mp3 audio the using 3DS DownloadConvert but when I go to play it in the 3ds it says something along the lines of "video not compatible". If put the same clips together (without adding audio) and follow the same steps it plays in on the 3ds just fine. Do I need to use another audio file type besides mp3 format? Any help would be appreciated.

2. The Milkman

Member The Milkman GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman

United States
    I dont know much about the whole 3DS videos thing (got a PC for that) but I do know if you got audio files for a video they shouldnt be in MP3.

3. JenosaidoZombie
    OP

Newcomer JenosaidoZombie Newbie

United States
    maybe the original post was a bit misleading. I was trying to add a song(mp3 format) to the video clips for play on the 3ds

4. Mariosegafreak

Member Mariosegafreak AKA ZeroTheSavior

United States
    put a 3D video in the computer and use the best video editor out there to add the music, then convert?

Try this converter after you make your video: http://gbatemp.net/t...ideo-converter/

5. jonthedit

Member jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Bermuda
    Sony Vegas (for easy HD and a "noob" interface)
    Windows Movie Murder Machine -- I mean Maker - for garbage quality
    Adobe After Effects - Godly effects, crystal HD, but a professional interface

1 person likes this.