D
Deleted User
Guest
I only have 2 original Gamecube controllers, and I want to play Mario Party games with my sisters.
I also have one USB PS3 Power A Air Flow Medal of Honor Warfighter edition controller. But Nintendon't wont "recognize" the controller.
I'm trying to update Nintendon't to v5.486 via Homebrew Channel, and it's taking forever. Not sure if it's even working or if I'm just looking at a frozen screen.
Anyway, does anyone know why my USB controller won't work?
I have Native Controller disabled.
Does anyone knows another homebrew to see if the controller is even supported by the USB port on the Wii?
EDIT: I've tried to load HID_Test v6 but Homebrew Channel won't recognize the boot.dol... not sure what do to with it, or where to place it on my SD
I also have one USB PS3 Power A Air Flow Medal of Honor Warfighter edition controller. But Nintendon't wont "recognize" the controller.
I'm trying to update Nintendon't to v5.486 via Homebrew Channel, and it's taking forever. Not sure if it's even working or if I'm just looking at a frozen screen.
Anyway, does anyone know why my USB controller won't work?
I have Native Controller disabled.
Does anyone knows another homebrew to see if the controller is even supported by the USB port on the Wii?
EDIT: I've tried to load HID_Test v6 but Homebrew Channel won't recognize the boot.dol... not sure what do to with it, or where to place it on my SD
Last edited by ,






