Hacking How can I load games I downloaded on my old 3ds

Pluritato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Megascript that comes with GM9 should have an option for restoring a nand backup.
Ok now when I press A on the .exefs what do I chose?
Mount as Exefs image
Show in hexeditor
Calculate sha-256
Show file info
Copy to 0:/gm9/out

Pluritato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can also just open essential.exefs directly in fuse-3DS and get movable.sed that way. Same goes for nand backups.

It's also possible to generate the movable.sed for one 3DS if its friend code is in another 3DS.
I can't find the .sed on fuse-3ds there's a movable.bin file but that's it

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did that but it didn't work
"It didn't work" is rarely a useful phrase. Can you be more specific?

If you have essential.exefs open in fuse-3DS, then you need to copy movable.bin to somewhere else on your hard drive. (And then rename it, if you like.)

Afterwards you will need to mount your old SD card (or preferably a backup of your old SD card) in fuse-3DS, while specifying the location of the movable.sed.

Pluritato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you have essential.exefs open in fuse-3DS, then you need to copy movable.bin to somewhere else on your hard drive. (And then rename it, if you like.)

Afterwards you will need to mount your old SD card (or preferably a backup of your old SD card) in fuse-3DS, while specifying the location of the movable.sed.
You're right sorry about that. When I try to inject the .sed it give me
0:/gm9/out
No usable entries found.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do I mount the SD card in fuse-3DS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How do I mount the SD on fuse-3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAk6McnZ2nU