How can i link with other DS`es with less lag?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by LeomelsonBato, Mar 22, 2012.

1. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Member LeomelsonBato GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    yesterday i brought my DS Lite to school to link with my friends but this is my first time linking and its hard to connect with each other...when we successfully connect we experienced lag.... is there any way to lessen the lag??

2. Qtis

Member Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Antarctica
    What models and what games (and flashcarts if the games are loaded with them)? I used to game local multiplayer with a few of my team members in the army with a DSL. Basically we had about 5 consoles and flashcarts (CycloDS Evos at that time (pre-DSTwo)) and no mentionable lag whatsoever. Distance was around max 10 meters from the consoles furthest to each other. Have you tried going a bit further from each other?

3. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Philippines
    i use DS Lite and we use R4i and R4 DS (i upgrade to Wood R4)... the games we want to play: Mario Kart, New Super Mario, Tetris, KH:358-2 Days,etc.... and the distance is we sit to each other... and the Signal is 0 to 1 bar we dont know why.... this is just our first time....

4. ferofax

Member ferofax End of the World

Philippines
    I've never experienced lag on local play, so... i don't really know what to say. could be you guys are using microSD with low class?

1 person likes this.
  5. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Philippines
    the only thing i know is it is low on signal...