Hacking How can I link my personal account to my banned switch

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was a dummy and restored my switch to factory settings after getting banned losing my linked account. I recently used kefir to link up their account to my switch to avoid linked id messages. I read in a post that you can link your account back from files from another switch. I have a patcher online switch at 9.0. My modded switch is 8.1. I use sxos. If it's possible to copy my files over to have my proper account linked on my banned switch can someone please provide a bit of a guide or how to? I only really know the basics with sxos gir looking forward to learning more in depth hacking. Thanks!

Patched online switch at 9.0
Modded and banned switch on 8.1 using sxos
Currently have kefir but would like my own account back on

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a dummy and restored my switch to factory settings after getting banned losing my linked account. I recently used kefir to link up their account to my switch to avoid linked id messages. I read in a post that you can link your account back from files from another switch. I have a patcher online switch at 9.0. My modded switch is 8.1. I use sxos. If it's possible to copy my files over to have my proper account linked on my banned switch can someone please provide a bit of a guide or how to? I only really know the basics with sxos gir looking forward to learning more in depth hacking. Thanks!

Patched online switch at 9.0
Modded and banned switch on 8.1 using sxos
Currently have kefir but would like my own account back on
U can't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob