How can i backup Modern Warfare 2?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by misticknight, Nov 13, 2009.

Nov 13, 2009
  1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I bought MW2 on release and already done with it (yes, i actuallybought it) but i dont see me playing it again, not anytime soon anyways, and i dont want to get XBOX Live to play online, but i did want to burn it before selling incase one day down the line i feel like playing it again. I havent backed up a Wave 4 game before though, so i just wanted to know how to do it safely before doing ithe way i have been for Wave 3 and less games (which was using Schtrom then backing it up.) Also so far i havent been banned, hence why im being extremely careful here.

2. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Use the same guides as you do for Wave 3. Do you have the specific dvd burner with the specific firmware flashed?

Wynd

3. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    yes i do, i've been using it a while now. so its ok to burn it as i normally do? it will be stealthed and everything?

4. misteromar

Member misteromar GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    You need a kreon dvd drive or use a xbox 360 drive with the firmware for ripping.

If you dont have those just download it.

5. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    as mentioned above i've burnt a XBOX games before, i just thought this would be difference sincei ts Wave 4. I'lll take it this means to just burn it like i did any other game. thanks guys.