Gaming hovercraft in BOTW!

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Holy shit. Gamers just keep on finding ways to do stuff and travel differently!

There might not be a way to ride a dragon but that sure as hell is close enough. :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Bladexdsl

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh, awesome. This is much easier to perform than the airship one.
I always wanted to use magnesis on an object while standing on it and found it to be a dumb limitation that doesn't really make sense, although I understand why they limited it since it would break the game. It just doesn't make sense within the physics of the game, as you can pull metal objects toward an arbitrary point that can be anywhere around you, but suddenly when you stand on said object those laws stop applying. It's like Link weighs a metric ton or something. Glad to see that there's a way around that limitation though.
But it doesn't seem like it's possible to move in other directions than up and maybe down, which is a pity since that makes it a whole lot less useful.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Someone should take this to the paragliding minigame, then activate said minigame, then immediately fly this thing to Ganon to see if the mini game will warp you out of the fight or not.... ;)

Bonus achievemnt. Try to avoid triggering the guy from warping you out until the second stage of the fight so you can keep the light bow. (there will be 3 stages to this fight if you didn't finish all the Devine Beasts, so in that case you'd have to do it on the "3rd" stage instead of second)

if the minigame is still active during the second stage fight, you can easily jump off your horse and glide to trigger the measuring, and it "should" warp you out once you land.

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

I tried it today. It's definitely an interesting way to travel around the map but it's not as easy as it looks like, I at least didn't have much luck flying flawlessly as most of the time it'd fall apart.

Hovercraft certainly requires to learn how to get it to work properly.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife thought about doing this. Kept teling me how come i cant just bring that big box with me through the whole game lol.

then she ask if i could get on it and fly and i try but it was in a shrine and the box tilted and i feel off.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's easier to do with 2 Minecarts personally.

C80ZIifVYAAQ2Os.jpg

Credit goes to MilesCPW on Reddit

Last edited by Fyrus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte