Hori Products in UK?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by StealthSoul, Aug 18, 2007.

1. StealthSoul
    OP

StealthSoul Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 29, 2007
    England
    ---
    Changed what I was going to write. Was going to ask if theres a good place in the UK where I can order hori products but i just realised play asia do ship to the UK pretty quickly..

So:

Can anyone recommend to me what good accessories to get from play asia? So far i'm getting these 3:
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b6-49-...0-1i25-4-6.html Hori Hard Pouch
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b6-49-...0-1zg1-4-6.html Hori Protect Case
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b7-49-...0-196x-4-6.html Hori Liquid Crystal Filter

2. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    I don't know any, but do not fall for eBay. Even the ones that say things like "100% certified guaranteed authentic and genuine" are probably fake.

- Sam

3. StealthSoul
    OP

Newcomer
    May 29, 2007
    England
    Thanks sam.

btw I have updated the first post, changed my question completely..

4. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    They all look nice, especially the pouch. If you're feeling nic eyou could use my affiliation link which won't charge you any extra but I get points.

- Sam

5. StealthSoul
    OP

Newcomer
    May 29, 2007
    England
    Ok, Sure i'll use your affiliation link ^^ I just click it, and then continue ordering?

6. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Yep, that's it! Thanks a lot!

- Sam

7. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    In response to the UK places part, HMV sell hori screen protectors (think they were about £6.99), along with a couple of other bits but not those you linked to. But yeah just order them from play-asia, cheapest shipping only takes like 5 days to UK.

To be honest I wouldn't bother with the 'Protect Case DS Lite', it's just a generic case and they go under the name crystal case a lot on ebay. I got one as part of a set with precut graphics you can insert between the DS and clear case to give the DS a new look. Anywho point was I don't use mine, the protect case won't do anything to help if say you dropped it on the floor, and if you store it in a soft case then you won't get the DS scratched or dirty in the first place, so I don't think there's a need for the 'Protect Case'.

[​IMG]

8. TeraS

TeraS GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2006
    i got 6 hori protectors from Ebay for £4 inc delivery. Works great on my DS.

9. retman

retman Banned

Banned
    Jun 3, 2007
    I will help you out, i might order a item I'll use your link.

10. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    The larger Virgin Megastores used to sell a few Hori bits and pieces, don't know if they still do. They used to have the Hori 3-game flat card cases but they don't sell them any more, I still regret not getting one [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice