Gaming [List] Japanese Titles Exclusive Game with English Text

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Author Notes: I am linked to the Asian store Play-Asia, because Nintendo Japan only puts Japanese images in its exclusive multi-language Asian games

1) Super Robot Wars T (Currently only physical version, in digital they took it away although when I checked for the first time if it had the language, my guess is that they realized that people in the West were buying it and there are people from an anime of magical girls with robots that It was very popular and is licensed by several companies in the West I speak of Magic Knight Rayearth)

2) Super Robot Wars V in Nintendo Japanese e-Shop and Playasia

3) Super Robot Wars X in Nintendo Japanese e-Shop and Playasia

4) SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays in Nintendo Japanese e-Shop and Playasia

5) Kamen Rider Climax Scramble Zi-O in Nintendo Japanese e-Shop and Playasia

6) Kamen Rider Memory of Heroez in Nintendo Japanese e-Shop and Playasia

7) Olympic Games The Official Video Games Tokyo 2020 in Nintendo Japanese e-Shop and Playasia (Probably this will cease to be exclusive to Asia at some point, it is developed by SEGA. although its controls are worse than the Mario & Sonic 2020, I play the demo available in the Japanese eshop)

For now I leave the list here, the internet connection got too slow for me to continue. If anyone has any additional information. I will add it in the next edit of this topic. I could also notice with Play Asia that this list also applies to the PS4 with the physical versions.

Last edited by Xmortal,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.