Hacking homebrewLauncher freeze sometimes..

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hell-o tempers and temperettes,
Everything else is fine, mocha cfw, haxchi, etc.. but, when i try to reinstall haxchi to overwrite some files, just clicking on the haxchi icon freezes the launcher.. anyone knows why? (yes, i tried to redownload haxchi..)

D

Deleted User

Delete icon. For some reason, if icon is corrupted, it will crash whole HBL.

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
to have the homebrew launcher in 11.4
You know what the difference between a wii u and a 3ds is?

But back to topic:
OP you can delete it with ftp or just take the sd and then delete it manually on a computer. If you can't launch some homebrew, the icon may be corrupted, so you need to delete it in the wiiu/apps/somehomebrew folder.

Reactions: puss2puss

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the reply, but i already deleted the icon, i also redownloaded haxchi. Everything else works fine, and the first time i used haxchi it worked fine, but now when i try to reinstall it, the homebrew launcher menu freeze..

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the reply, but i already deleted the icon, i also redownloaded haxchi. Everything else works fine, and the first time i used haxchi it worked fine, but now when i try to reinstall it, the homebrew launcher menu freeze..
You launch the homebrew launcher from the home menu right? Try using the browser exploit.

Jhnsn

*Flat is Justice*
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What I suggest:

Try if any other homebrew launches.

Try downloading another version of haxchi and/or the homebrew launcher.

Try another sd card.

D

Deleted User

Delete icon.png from wiiu/apps/haxchi
Try. If that still freezes, delete whole Haxchi and redownload. [Homebrew app, not your Haxchi'd title]

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the replies!
Already tried.. i even redownloaded haxchi.. still freezes right after a click 'haxchi', its the HomebrewLauncher that freezes..
All my others homebrews works fine.

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SOLVED!.. wow, apparently i had an homebrew in my launcher that might be incompatible with haxchi's elf.. i removed every homebrews except haxchi and now haxchi launches fine. Weird lol

D

Deleted User

Oh, forgot to mention about corrupted homebrew. They tend to make HBL unbootable.
Nice to hear that you solved it..

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, forgot to mention about corrupted homebrew. They tend to make HBL unbootable.
Yahh :P
But i dont know if its a corrupted homebrew since they all worked fine before removing them.. tonight i will make a countdown to determine wich was the culpit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E