Homebrew Homebrew O3DS 10.7.0.32E with OoT3DHax [problem]

deathzh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to access the homebrew channel on an O3DS 10.7.0.32E (PAL, then) with the OoT3DHax exploit.

- I have successfully downgraded an O3DS (not this one) using browserhax when it was still available.
- I have a 100% compatible OoT cartridge (no Nintendo Select version, no e-shop version)
- I have put the "starter pack" in the root of the SD
- I used yellow8's website to get the payload (http://smealum.github.io/3ds/) because it failed everytime I try to get it automatically. I had to download the offline version (https://gbatemp.net/attachments/oot3dhax_installer_offline-zip.28171/)
- Saves on the cartridge have been deleted by using A+B+X+Y during the 3DS loading screen.

Here is my problem :

Everytime I try to access the homebrew menu by using the exploit (playing the game, triggering the exploit), it closes the game and it says something like "The device will restart". No glitchy upper screen, no red/green/blue/yellow screen on the bottom screen : the game just freezes and it reboots my 3DS...

I use my already hacked O3DS to inject the payload in the cartridge and then I use the hacked OoT 3D cartridge in my other O3DS. It works on none of them.

Did I do something wrong ? Is it still possible to use the OoT3DHax when it is in 10.7.0.32E ?

Thanks in advance !

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
With your hacked old 3ds, delete the oot save (a+b+y+x on boot), then install the oothax exploit on the cartdrige using the oothaxinstaller homebrew (be sure to select OLD 10.7.0-32E) with an active internet connection. Have you installed correctly the lastest starter pack (boot.3dsx on root?) on the sd card?
Edit: i just tested, works for me on new 3ds 10.7.0-32e

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-