Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find anything homebrew related, so I'm trying this... I wonder if this is the right place, since GBAtemp is supposed to be about nintendo~~

Well, here goes. Talk about something you use that's actually good for you, and in which system you're running it.
Also, this should be a good place for asking info about specific homebrews. Lemme give the first bit of info...

PSPR
[Aka "PSP Revolution"]

This homebrew is a very well done clone of Stepmania [NOT DDR] because just like it's pc original version, it reads .dwi and/or .sm files, allowing you to copy them direcly from the pc into yout Memory Stick!

I had some trouble trying to run this on my PSP [2000 V3] but IZZY was ind enought to put his working copy of PSPR up online in this topic.

Well, as for a request... Anything about an alarm clock that works on said psp version? Couldn't make Time Baby and Sleep 'n' Wake run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...