Hacking Homebrew Launcher help

zer01717

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm trying to get the homebrew launcher to work, but I keep getting error code 112-1006. My Wii-U is US on 5.5.1 and my SD card is a FAT32 kingston 16GB. I placed the files properly on the SD card, but I'm having no luck. Am I missing anything? Thanks in advance.

zer01717

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AHA! It worked. . . well, kind of. After selecting my version I got a black page that sait "FSGetMountSource failed". I'm using a microSD card formatted to FAT32 with the latest release of the homebrew launcher from git.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AHA! It worked. . . well, kind of. After selecting my version I got a black page that sait "FSGetMountSource failed". I'm using a microSD card formatted to FAT32 with the latest release of the homebrew launcher from git.
Do you have your gamepad on if not turn it on. Second have you tried a different sd card?

zer01717

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do, and I do. The card is brand new though. RUH ROH :(

*edit Thank you for all the help so far. Also, when formatting does setting the kilobytes matter? It was previously at 32 kilobytes.

Last edited by zer01717,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Every now and then I get the FSGetMountSource failed error to fix this I simply blow into the SD card slot on the wiiu and it works again. This can happen if any dirt or dust gets into the wiiu not saying this will fix your problem but it ain't going to hurt you to try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.