Homebrew DS Download Station?

Twilight1991

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there. I read about the DS Download Station. I also read about creating a DS Download Station with Haxxstation. I honestly have no idea how to do the method. If stuff like this isn't allowed, please disregard this post.

If the first option isn't possible, I also have an R4i 3DS, DS cartridges that's compatible for Download Play, and two DS lite systems. I have heard about distributing special items for certain games. I just don't know anything much about the method though.

Last edited by Twilight1991,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello there. I read about the DS Download Station. I also read about creating a DS Download Station with Haxxstation. I honestly have no idea how to do the method. If stuff like this isn't allowed, please disregard this post.

If the first option isn't possible, I also have an R4i 3DS, DS cartridges that's compatible for Download Play, and two DS lite systems. I have heard about distributing special items for certain games. I just don't know anything much about the method though.
You can use the GUI tool from here: https://github.com/RetroHeim-Soft/dspatch-gui/releases
You need the ROM of the DS Download Station "game", patch it with the tool and run it on your flashcart.
Keep in mind it's all ran from RAM and the DS only has 4MB and the homebrew will need to use some of it, so it's pretty limited what you can actually run.
The distribution carts for Pokemon (are there ones for other games?) are special ROMs that you'll have to find wherever you usually find your ROMs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...