kabigon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I hope you enjoy this is latest release compiled for the hombrew installer the process takes about 20 seconds please post with any comments or concerns it has for any version of Zelda US JP and PAL and it includes Homebrew Channel Beta 8. The Link is http://percy.ws/wii/click?id=1

Enjoy,

Kabigon

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
Homebrew Channel Installer for 3.3
Compiled By Kabigon

This zip files contains all things necessary to install the Homebrew Channel 8 for those who updated to Wii's latest system software 3.3.

Required Items:

1. Wii
2. Twilight Princess
3. This Package
4. SD Card (Formated as FAT16)
5. SD Card Reader

Here''s what you do:

1. Make sure that your SD card is formated to FAT16 if your not sure backup all data and use the official SD format tool which is included in this archive. (Mac users please use Disk Utility and format the SD at MS DOS Filesystem).

2. Copy all the items inside the "SD Root" folder to the SD.

3. Copy the corresponding save file to the Wii. (Note game must have been played once with a save file already on the Wii; if you have a Zelda Twilight Princess save file on your Wii this will replace it back it up before you do anything).

4. Start Playing Twilight Princess you are going to see Twilight Hack as the first option.

5. Speak to the guy that is right in front of you.

6. Follow all the on screen instructions.

7. Enjoy.

Credits:

All work done by Team Twiizers all I did was make this readme and put it all together and created this Read Me. Thank You.

Ahhh, so what this is some instructions. But whats with the SD card formatter program? Why not just use the normal formatter? Surely everyone who's going to be putting this on their wii must surely know how to format a SD card, no?

The instructions here - http://wiibrew.org/w/index.php?title=Twilight_Hack - are pretty easy to follow to.

I understand that you've made it to help some people out, but its all around here this guide. In fact, theres a sticky here by Prime (i think) that says "how to get homebrew running on the wii".

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
CambridgeGuy said:
this sounds like spam, i don't trust it. it'll probably brick your wii. i suggest this topic gets deleted.

wouldnt call it spam, but all his posts are about how to install the homebrew channel. Im sure everyone by now knows how to install it. Before you can even get to the HBC, you should at least have some knowledge of how the twilight hack works.

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hippyharry said:
CambridgeGuy said:
this sounds like spam, i don't trust it. it'll probably brick your wii. i suggest this topic gets deleted.

wouldnt call it spam, but all his posts are about how to install the homebrew channel. Im sure everyone by now knows how to install it. Before you can even get to the HBC, you should at least have some knowledge of how the twilight hack works.
And thats how it should be, but there's alot of newbs creating topics asking how to do it

hippyharry

Trophies
XP
Country
one thing i would change is your claim to install the channel in 20 seconds. Thats record breakers stuff right there. From inserting the sd card, format, copy across relevant save files, copy to wii, load zelda, load save, walk backwards.....

20 seconds would be a push.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...