Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
get to work.... buts tells me the version are NINJHAX 1.1 !!!!!!

i've just download the starter kit from smea site right now

HexZyle

Pretty Petty Pedant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anybody knows the existence of the search box?
What ? what are you talking about ?
behold.png

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hans has a big downside and that's you need a Romfs. And theirs no way to dump one past 9.2 so you'd have to pirate to use it if you have the newer fw 3ds like most of us here

Reactions: lolzvid

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah...ok...but I don't quite get how that would be helpful in my case...(the search bar thing)

...wonder if i could get access to add-on content with a romfs...

Last edited by Amapola62,

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
From in-game...I wanted to try buying add-on content...I don't think I can buy that from the e-shop...

Let me try with my fire emblem and see...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hans has a big downside and that's you need a Romfs. And theirs no way to dump one past 9.2 so you'd have to pirate to use it if you have the newer fw 3ds like most of us here

Can you tell me to get romfs please?
I have an exploitable o3ds.

Last edited by Seita,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My only question after watching the video: is sleep mode the real deal with the pulsing blue power light? He didn't keep it closed long enough in the vid for me to tell.

soetem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I closed the system even with a retroarch emulator running and I indeed saw the pulsing blue light. So I assume it is truly in sleep mode. Latest retroarchs work on n3dsxl ironhax 10.1 btw

Reactions: hippy dave

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why is the eshop shortcut not appearing for me, and why can't I see anyone else having this problem? I moved the eshop files into an eshop folder and added an eshop.3dsx to see if that made it happier, and it did appear, but it says "The application you are trying to run requested a specific target file. Please make sure you have that title". The xml seems to link to Hans ok, though I don't know if it's looking for /3ds/hans/ from within the eshop folder instead of going back to root.
It shouldn't be this complicated anyway, seeing as it works for seemingly everyone else.

LordBurrito

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is the eshop shortcut not appearing for me, and why can't I see anyone else having this problem? I moved the eshop files into an eshop folder and added an eshop.3dsx to see if that made it happier, and it did appear, but it says "The application you are trying to run requested a specific target file. Please make sure you have that title". The xml seems to link to Hans ok, though I don't know if it's looking for /3ds/hans/ from within the eshop folder instead of going back to root.
It shouldn't be this complicated anyway, seeing as it works for seemingly everyone else.
Don't put them in a subfolder. They need to be how they are in the starter pack.
The Standby mode still not work on Hombrew Apps only on Hombrew Menu it working
Apps need to updated to use it. RetroArch works with it.

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
The Standby mode still not work on Hombrew Apps only on Hombrew Menu it working

You don't even need a 3dsx eshop file. And the two files sdmh and xml should be in put how they appear on the starter pack.
Something else is that you can also access eshop from Hans and do spoof. It works like a charm for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol