Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
Did you download starterpack?
yep! But I just put it in 3DS folder, the scrtool, hans, installer folders. The eshop.smdh and eshop.xml are in 3DS folder? These files dont have own folder??

Download the starter pack. You need more then the boot.3dsx for that.
I did :x but eshop icon, this
shop.png
dont show on hbl.

smisk42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well so far both RetroArch and CHMM2 aren't working on 2.5. Hopefully these will be easy fixes for the devs but I'm wondering if I should go back to 2.1 for now.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OoT or 1.0/1.1 Ironfall.

My bro has 1.0 Ironfall on his old 3DS, are free games also locked to hardware or can I get it off his SD and replace my 1.2 Ironfall? I have the full version purchased he has the free version. The full version is just the free version with a 2 block unlock file it seems.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
yep! But I just put it in 3DS folder, the scrtool, hans, installer folders. The eshop.smdh and eshop.xml are in 3DS folder? These files dont have own folder??

I did :x but eshop icon, this View attachment 28170 dont show on hbl.
That's just a HANS shortcut, not a homebrew itself.

BejittoSSJ5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hans crashes after I try to extract code from Pokemon Y, and it gets to a frozen screen until I return to the HBC when I try to extract romfs.

New 3DS XL, 9.9.0 USA, Ironhax 1.0.0

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
My bro has 1.0 Ironfall on his old 3DS, are free games also locked to hardware or can I get it off his SD and replace my 1.2 Ironfall? I have the full version purchased he has the free version. The full version is just the free version with a 2 block unlock file it seems.
If you format your system you can system transfer 1.0 ironfall. Backup your SD before formatting though, and write down your friend codes.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 10.2 and was able to update Ironhax to 2.5 (since I still have 1.1). However, loading it now causes it to hang on a yellow screen (bottom only, top is stuck saying the ropbin is ready)

I thought this would all still work on 10.2. Did I do something wrong? Do I need another thing to install 2.5 with or to run it from?

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you format your system you can system transfer 1.0 ironfall. Backup your SD before formatting though, and write down your friend codes.

Not gunna reformat, spent an insane amount of money on the e-Shop on this thing. The only reason I want hax is to run my digital Resident Evil Revelations and Metal Gear Snake Eater at the New 3DS clock rates.

ceres

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the old 3DS 10.2. I have to reinstall ironhax, right? Is there any other entrypoint that works on 10.2? Or am I screwed? (My IronFall: Invasion was downloaded in like August, never updated)

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Not gunna reformat, spent an insane amount of money on the e-Shop on this thing. The only reason I want hax is to run my digital Resident Evil Revelations and Metal Gear Snake Eater at the New 3DS clock rates.
You can keep your eShop purchases if you backup your SD card.
But formatting is not a good option, just get CN.

D

Deleted User

Well Im just gonna stick with regular Ninjhax 2 untill all of this is sorted out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~