Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

LittleXiao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure HANS only works with physical games. Digital copies of Bravely Default and Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer both crashed before reaching the configuration, yet physical copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Smash 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (albeit the latter with a massive drop in framerate) worked just fine. I tested this on a US N3DS, 10.1 FW, Ironhax and Browserhax entrypoints.
Also, is it just me or do Smash updates not work?
Now I'm really kicking myself in the face for buying BD digitally, as I can't install the uncensored romhack if it's released...

Last edited by LittleXiao,

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone please link me a pre-compiled ThemeHax so I can replace the payload with the 10.2 one and use it on my New 3DS? Also can HANS work for digital games or only cartridge?

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I'm pretty sure HANS only works with physical games. Digital copies of Bravely Default and Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer both crashed before reaching the configuration, yet physical copies of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Smash 4 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (albeit the latter with a massive drop in framerate) worked just fine. Xenoblade did have some pretty massive framerate drops, however, even with the clocked CPU, but that's probably to be expected since it's a N3DS exclusive game.
Now I'm really kicking myself in the face for buying BD digitally, as I can't install the uncensored romhack if it's released...
Digital games are working perfectly for me.

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
What intaller is everyone using for Themehax on 2.5? Because all i find are installers that download the payload from HTTP

enhasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by enhasa,

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't need to recompile themehax to update the payload.

EDIT: Just noticed you said 10.2.

I've never used ThemeHax before, only Ironhax and now my Ironfall is permanently at 1.2 so I can't use Ironhax. If ThemeHax can work on a New 3DS 10.2 could someone explain to me how.

kn1v3s

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got everything running correctly and can access hbl without a problem, but if I click on eshop, the app starts and gets to the screen with the little shopping bag creature thing...and just hangs and hangs. he moves around, the spinning wheel keep on movin', but i never make it to the eshop. any ideas or am i missing something?

o3ds 9.9 with the sliderhax thing i think that's what it's called.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country
Using this on 10.1 through browserhax. HANS works for me on my eshop Alpha Sapphire. I ran it at n3ds speeds, and 3d in battles is aaaalmost stable. Not really. It seems a little bit better though (In hindsight, that's probably a gpu issue rather than cpu).
I got a freeze trying to run the camera in italian. System apps probably don't come with all the extras.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp