Gaming Highest "Lasting Appeal" game.

Kirito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puzzle games are something I find myself going back to the most often, because it's easy to just pop and and play for a while. In that vein Picross DS and Meteos are awesome. Picross has some infuriatingly hard puzzles at the end, but I keep coming back to try and finish them all. I've also sunk more time than I'd like to admit into Animal Crossing. And then of course there's the common ones -- Mario Kart, Mario Party, Pokemon Platinum.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've gotta say Zelda OoT.

That game has the highest replay value of any of the games I've played, I must've beat it from start to finish at least 10 times
smile.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd just want to point out it seems many of you are just posting games you like. It's about what games last the longest.

Anyway, my definition of lasting appeal is how many man hours you can put into a game until it either ends or looses it's fun.

Maybe not DS wise, but these lasted me a while:

- Mario Kart Wii (probably played it hardcore for 3 weeks)
- The Conduit (probably played hardcore for about 2 weeks)
- Modern Warfare: Reflex (I've been playing it on and off, but it's addicting and I can definitely see myself getting into it).

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
Gore said:
mehrab2603 said:
Here are the games i like:1.Ace Attorney series 2.Professor Layton series 3.Hotel Dusk.I like story oriented games and these games have fantastic stories imo.
you obviously don't understand the idea of the thread putting those games
"Lasting appeal" is pretty ambiguous.
It could mean replay value, which those games obviously don't have, but it could also refer to the lasting impact that the story had on you. I don't think any of us could forget the stories told by those games.
wink.gif
just as demon said by lasting appeal i thought about those games that left a lasting impression on my mind.so please forgive me for misunderstanding thd concept.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Puzzle Quest: CotW: Not my favorite game, but it's spent the most time on my card...and I've played it regularly the whole time -- two years and counting.
Same here. So much replay value. I just wish that there were more save slots.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
irpacynot said:
Puzzle Quest: CotW: Not my favorite game, but it's spent the most time on my card...and I've played it regularly the whole time -- two years and counting.
Same here. So much replay value. I just wish that there were more save slots.

Same here. The game is just too damn addicting. It'll literally turn most people borderline anerexic (or however the fuck it's spelled) for a few days.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Jump Ultimate Stars for me. I've played that game so much, easily over 500 hours. Pokemon is also pretty long lasting, i've probably spent about 400 hours on the DS ones.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Game with the longest play value: maybe FFTA2? Really hours and hours and hours for one playthrough.

Game that you can keep coming back to again and again for continued fun? Several, but of those that haven't been mentioned, I'd say:

Scrabble
NYT Crosswords

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'd say New Super Mario Bros (the mini games with a friend are just awesome and the solo adventure is quite long IMO) or The World Ends With You, this game is the Monster Hunter for the DS

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Disgaea ds, Pokemon diamond more than 500 hours of my life gone into pokemon games the most hours are platinum's. (I don't play pokemon anymore except for pinball rube et sapphire)
and The world ends with you. Still playing it *SO MUCH TO DO... Dies*

Jup that's probably it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1